What is your return policy?
Changed your mind? No problem!
Within 30 days of purchase, you are welcome to return your unworn, unwashed, unaltered item(s) with the price ticket(s) still attached, to receive a full refund. Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
1. Returns by Mail in Canada & the US (for online purchases only)
To return merchandise by mail, please follow these steps:
- Send us an email at [email protected]
- In your email, list your name, telephone number and order number.
- Please list the item numbers and quantities of each item that you wish to return. If you are returning your entire order, you may simply indicate so.
- Take a copy of your invoice and indicate which items you are returning.
- For each item being returned, please indicate the reason for the return, using the codes below. Simply write the corresponding letter next to each of the items you have circled.
A. Too big
B. Too small
C. Not as I expected
D. Arrived too late
E. Damaged or defective
F. Wrong item or color
G. Duplicate shipment sent
H. Changed mind
- Carefully pack the item(s) to be returned and enclose the updated copy of the invoice
- In very large text, please write RETURN on the box (otherwise customs fees may apply)
- Mail the package to: Nina Bitton
47 Danby Avenue
Returns will be credited to the credit card used in the original transaction. Original shipping charges and return shipping charges cannot be refunded. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the return to be credited.
What are your shipping policies?
Below are our rates for shipments to Canada and the United States.
CANADIAN SHIP RATES
Flat rate shipping: $25
Ships in 5-7 business days
At this time we do not ship to Quebec
Orders are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator, depending on the delivery address requested.
UNITED STATES SHIP RATES
Flat rate shipping: $35
Ships in 8-10 business days
At this time we do not ship to Puerto Rico, Guam, Hawaii, or Alaska.
U.S. Customs may apply import duties or other fees to the purchaser for orders imported to the United States. These additional duties and fees are the responsibility of the purchaser. If you have any questions about duties please contact your local U.S. Customs authority.
To determine when you will receive your order, please note that credit card authorization and verification must be received before we can process your order. Our selected carriers deliver business days, excluding holidays.
Please note all orders will be shipped in corrugated boxes.
Presently we do not ship outside of Canada and the continental United States.
All U.S. orders are processed in Canadian Dollars; they will be converted to USD when charged to you on your credit card statement.
Can I ship my order Internationally?
At this time, we process orders and ship to Canada and the contiguous United States, only.